.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

Post by shystie1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm

CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

1) No Clan jumping. We don’t want players who jump clan to clan. We want members that are going to stick around. We feel it is both a privilege and honor to belong to the .RATT Clan and we are only able to build a stronger group of players with steady membership.
2) At all times rather it is on the Clan’s Forum, another public forum that which you are recognized as a .RATT Clan member or are using the Clan’s tag we expect of all Clan Members to behave as accordingly since not only are your actions a reflection upon you but clan as well. We are the .RATT Clan and we strive to be a cut above while havening fun.
A) Act Mature
B) Be Respectful to Others
C) No Flaming
D) No Spamming
3) These issues will only to be discussed in a public manner on the clan’s forum. Since they are clan only issues and there is no need for outsiders to be in the conversation.
A) Rule infractions
B) Clan matches and tournaments
C) Issues with Clan members and Clan only issues.
4) If issues concerning the clan and its members that cannot be settle by it members in a civil manner then the Clan Leader and Officers will step in make a final decision that everyone will abide by. The .RATT Clan would prefer and encourages that all decisions and clan actions be decided in a democratic process among clan members but the Clan officers will act and have final judgment when so needed.
5) The Clan at any time the Clan is able to change or add rules as it sees fit. New rules and amendments of rules will be decided by clan members and officers.
6) A Clan member has the right to challenge any rule or infraction of a rule in the CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS this act is called a Good Faith Challenge. When a Good Faith Challenge is made, the officers of the Clan will work with the Clan member to resolve it promptly and equitably in conformity with the relevant rules.
7) These rules are meant as guidelines on how the Clan should operate and how clan members should behave. In order to clarify behavior and how the clan operates. Nothing is set in stone but everyone should try to follow them. If further clarification is needed pleas discuss them with a clan officer.
8 ) If you have any thoughts or ideas on the CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS the clan is always open to constructive ideas and input on the subject. Please carry on this conversation the Clan’s Forum in proper place so all members may be a part of the process.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

Post by shystie1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

I was talking to dkramer the other day and we came with the idea of some rules for how the clan should operate. I came up with this and was wondering how everyone felt?????
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:04 pm

It's all good shystie...without some level of rules to govern by we would have chaos and anarchy. From what I can tell ...we've done a pretty good job with our member selection and it's quite apparent we all care about the longevity and reputation of the clan.

Good post.
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:09 pm

nice shystie!
i'll make this an announcement Very Happy
Admin
General
General

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks and I feel the same way as you 1BJD66. I hope we never have to get on any clan member ever and I feel we have a great group of players and it's only getting better everyday. I think we should have some rules in place encase we would ever need to refer to some far a reference on how the clan operates. If there is anything you or any other clan member would like to add or subtract I would love to discus it with all our members.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

The New Guy

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Looks like good ol common sense to me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 pm

exactly, but not many people seem to have it Cool
Admin
General
General

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NEOPARADIGM on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 am

OP is wall of text. Should have spacing/formatting. This is one of the first posts a new recruit is going to read. Present it with that in mind. Add some bolding and some red. Give it some flair! Smile
NEOPARADIGM
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

NEOPARADIGM wrote:OP is wall of text. Should have spacing/formatting. This is one of the first posts a new recruit is going to read. Present it with that in mind. Add some bolding and some red. Give it some flair! Smile

I'll think about it.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnbegood on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 am

This sounds a little stuffy, it might turn people away from the clan. I've thought up a few rules that we should follow.

1. Don't be an asshole. You know what I mean, no coming into the clan and leaving when something doesn't go your way. Also, we are going to win and lose games. We are proud to not be "leet".

2. Teabagging a teammate is encouraged at all times, and is mandatory if they are on the opposite team and you have the opportunity.

3. Bragging is only acceptable when it is done sarcastically. You have a 3.0 k/d? No one gives a shit.

4. Keep clan related junk here, no need to bring it to the ps forums or the killzone forums, unless you're promoting a game.

5. If you sign up for a tourney, show up. If you can't make it then at least tell someone on the clan so that we can fill the tourney.

6. If you have a problem with someone else in the clan ( you probably won't though, we're all pretty easy to get along with (except purple)) then bring the problem to one of the clan organizers.

7. No racist remarks please, we get enough of that with all the little kids that are playing.

8. You must own a copy of Killzone 2.... duh

9. Visit this website at least once a week, you should probably bookmark it.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PintSizedPurple on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Your a whore john.

lol!
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

View user profile http://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Johnbegood wrote:This sounds a little stuffy, it might turn people away from the clan. I've thought up a few rules that we should follow.

1. Don't be an asshole. You know what I mean, no coming into the clan and leaving when something doesn't go your way. Also, we are going to win and lose games. We are proud to not be "leet".

2. Teabagging a teammate is encouraged at all times, and is mandatory if they are on the opposite team and you have the opportunity.

3. Bragging is only acceptable when it is done sarcastically. You have a 3.0 k/d? No one gives a shit.

4. Keep clan related junk here, no need to bring it to the ps forums or the killzone forums, unless you're promoting a game.

5. If you sign up for a tourney, show up. If you can't make it then at least tell someone on the clan so that we can fill the tourney.

6. If you have a problem with someone else in the clan ( you probably won't though, we're all pretty easy to get along with (except purple)) then bring the problem to one of the clan organizers.

7. No racist remarks please, we get enough of that with all the little kids that are playing.

8. You must own a copy of Killzone 2.... duh

9. Visit this website at least once a week, you should probably bookmark it.

Interesting... but I like the original one first...yours is sort of a simple funny version of it...tea bagging but with some good common since rules. lol I do like the input and ideas. Keep them coming since we are all members of the Clan so we all need to have input into how it works and operates. Trust me I didn't post this original without first showing and discussing it first with BJD and Kramer who where the only other Clan officers at the time for .RATT

The idea was to create some basic fundamental rules on how the Clan will operate and behave. I did work on those rules for about a week before I did post them as well as tons of research into other Clans and Guilds on their rules so I didn't make it up 100% myself.

Keep the great ideas and input coming.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergowsky on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm

shystie1 wrote:
CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

A) Act Mature

Shocked Surprised *shoots himself*
Bergowsky
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Johnbegood wrote:This sounds a little stuffy, it might turn people away from the clan. I've thought up a few rules that we should follow.

What? I can't teabag my own clan members my faction? That blows! Also, if you see any member in the act of teabagging, it is mandatory that you join them. Absolutely no teabagging can be done without verbage. If you have no mic, don't teabag. If any member wishes to receive a teabagging, you must honor their request.
muskellounger
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Bergowsky wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

A) Act Mature

You know that some people find that funny but myself I find it kind of sick. I've actually had 2 family members that have committed suicide. I won't go into details but any sort but humor like that I find simply crude and appalling. I'm sure you didn't mean it distasteful manner but I can't help but say something when I see someone say it. I hope you understand why I said what I did about your comment.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergowsky on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 pm

shystie1 wrote:
Bergowsky wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

A) Act Mature

You know that some people find that funny but myself I find it kind of sick. I've actually had 2 family members that have committed suicide. I won't go into details but any sort but humor like that I find simply crude and appalling. I'm sure you didn't mean it distasteful manner but I can't help but say something when I see someone say it. I hope you understand why I said what I did about your comment.

Oh dude, I totally understand. Sorry to hear about that.

.........btw could you define mature for us, my interpretation is to be respectful to others that deserve it. The only exception to this rule are trash-talkers.
Bergowsky
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Bergowsky wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
Bergowsky wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

A) Act Mature

Oh dude, I totally understand. Sorry to hear about that.

.........btw could you define mature for us, my interpretation is to be respectful to others that deserve it. The only exception to this rule are trash-talkers.

It's OK and thanks

By mature your not acting like 10 year old or some idiot to put quit simply. You know respect your fellow clan mates or fellow gamers when they would see as a RATT clan member, as you would wish to be respected that is all that is meant by saying "Act Mature". In other words don't be a pain in the ass and have fun gaming.
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top