.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Punk870 app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punk870 app.

Post by Punk870 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm

hey i saw you guys on the ps forums and i have played a few with JD. I would like to know if i can try out, to join your clan. I think this would be a pretty cool clan. I like the .ratt theme and your sigs! Very Happy
well i am online now and i wanna know can an officer invite me to be a friend so i can try out. thanks hopefully see you in game.

Punk870
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Punk870 app.

Post by PintSizedPurple on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Hey I'm not officer and I can't help you . . . but someone will get in touch with you ASAP. Feel free to friend me on psn. Also don't worry about the tryout, Its not really a skill thing, we just like to see if you communicate well (or at least listen well if you don't have a mic). Feel free to browse around and check out the stickied threads here while your at it.

P.S. I believe I saw that your birthday was yesterday? or the day before? Anyways happy birthday to you sir.
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

View user profile http://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Punk870 wrote:hey i saw you guys on the ps forums and i have played a few with JD. I would like to know if i can try out, to join your clan. I think this would be a pretty cool clan. I like the .ratt theme and your sigs! Very Happy
well i am online now and i wanna know can an officer invite me to be a friend so i can try out. thanks hopefully see you in game.

We will get to work on getting one or a couple of us to meet up with you and see how it goes. Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I can't do it myself so hopefully one of us sees this message and is able to send you invite.

Any thing else you would like to tell us about yourself and gaming????
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

PintSizedPurple wrote:Hey I'm not officer and I can't help you . . . but someone will get in touch with you ASAP. Feel free to friend me on psn. Also don't worry about the tryout, Its not really a skill thing, we just like to see if you communicate well (or at least listen well if you don't have a mic). Feel free to browse around and check out the stickied threads here while your at it.

P.S. I believe I saw that your birthday was yesterday? or the day before? Anyways happy birthday to you sir.

Purple you want see how it goes and get back to us??? Maybe a couple others might be playing so their not on the forums. Maybe you can get them to meet up with the new guy.

PS: You (PSP) need to change your avatar to the dinosaur pic on FB. Every time I see I laugh so hard I can't type anything into a comment. lol
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 pm

hey man, I would have played with you earlier, but I can't right now Sad
add me as a friend- dkramer , and I'll try to get a game in with you soon
Admin
General
General

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PintSizedPurple on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 pm

shystie1 wrote:
PintSizedPurple wrote:Hey I'm not officer and I can't help you . . . but someone will get in touch with you ASAP. Feel free to friend me on psn. Also don't worry about the tryout, Its not really a skill thing, we just like to see if you communicate well (or at least listen well if you don't have a mic). Feel free to browse around and check out the stickied threads here while your at it.

Purple you want see how it goes and get back to us??? Maybe a couple others might be playing so their not on the forums. Maybe you can get them to meet up with the new guy.

PS: You (PSP) need to change your avatar to the dinosaur pic on FB. Every time I see I laugh so hard I can't type anything into a comment. lol
Yearg I would but I'm bout to go to sleep. Got my final in the morning. :/
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

View user profile http://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

PintSizedPurple wrote:
shystie1 wrote:

Yearg I would but I'm bout to go to sleep. Got my final in the morning. :/

Good Luck and I love the sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:11 am

punk870, I'll send you an invite as soon as I get my net fixed. Right now I'm not able to go online at all Sad
muskellounger
General
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey punk! Glad to see you finally made a thread on here. From the few games I've played with you, you seemed like you were pretty cool. Couldn't really hear you all that much though (not sure you were mic'd up at the time). From the looks of your playstyle though, you are a team player so I would imagine that you would communicate well. Sorry about not being able to get a game going with you yesterday but at the time you messaged me I wasn't able to play and I actually didn't get to game for the rest of the night. If I am on tonight, I'll get a game going with you. Otherwise, you have my vote. I'll wait to see what the other guys say before sending an invite though (I am an officer). Good luck with the 'tryouts!'

Guys, he is on KZ2 a lot so I don't think it'll be a problem finding a game with him.

Oh, be sure to read up about what it is to be .RATT and our 'mission statement' as outlined in one of the threads by shystie.

And for your info:

Leader: BJD66

Officers: muskellounger
dkramer
shystie
JDwan

Members: Everyone else (too many to list)

But check out our page on kz.com and add a few of us and get some games going with us. Those of us who are on the most are: BJD66, dkramer, muskellounger, dewisri, myself, PintSizedPurple, quidam-brujah, and others. No particular order to this just those who are on the most frequently.
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewisri on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Feel free to add me (dewisri) and I'll look for you when I'm online.
dewisri
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum