.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Bibo's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bibo's Application

Post by Bibo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 am

So I've gotten back into KZ2 recently and I decided that I would get into a clan and someone suggested you guys. I would really like to try out some Clan battles. My PSN is Legendary_Bibo and to be honest this is the first time I thought about being in a clan fer realz. I usually play in the long games right now to get more badges and whatnot, and with school I can get 1 to 2 of these in a day, and they're usually about an hour. My KDR has been going down recently just because I've been sniping and trying out new things but it's about 1.0 or so. I was also one of the first generals when the game came out, but I don't have the trophy for being in the top 1% because if anyone recalls, the servers glitched that week and only awarded them based on the sunday before so I got screwed.

Bibo
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Johnbegood on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 am

I have a few questions. What other games do you play? Are you only interested in playing clan matches and winning? What is your favorite badge? What is your favorite color? Any relation to Baboo from Seinfeld? Boxers or Briefs?

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Bibo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

I just want to start getting into the spirit of being in a clan. I play several games online, mostly shooters though. I'll be playing MAG when it comes out, but for now I'm sticking to KZ2. My favorite colors are Red and Cobalt. The name Bibo comes from King of the Hill actually when Dale Gribble was singing "Be I Bickey Bob Be Bi Bo" which then in my head translated to Bee-Bo. I don't know why I chose it, but I've used it as my identity online ever since. I added the legendary because one day I decided that if I could beat all of Halo 2 by myself on legendary then I would slap that title on as well.

Bibo
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by shystie1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:25 am

We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Johnbegood on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 am

shystie1 wrote:We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
It was purple on the ps forums, and kramer too.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by shystie1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 am

Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
It was purple on the ps forums, and kramer too.

I'm hoping over to the PlayStation.com forum to check out the .RATT's thread.

PS: What you doing up so late??? I'm stuck at work till 7am.
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Johnbegood on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 am

shystie1 wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
It was purple on the ps forums, and kramer too.

I'm hoping over to the PlayStation.com forum to check out the .RATT's thread.

PS: What you doing up so late??? I'm stuck at work till 7am.
I'm addicted to stumble... The first step is admiting I have a problem

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by shystie1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 am

Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
It was purple on the ps forums, and kramer too.

I'm hoping over to the PlayStation.com forum to check out the .RATT's thread.

PS: What you doing up so late??? I'm stuck at work till 7am.
I'm addicted to stumble... The first step is admiting I have a problem

STUMBLE ??? Stumbleupon for Firefox???
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Johnbegood on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 am

shystie1 wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:We will have to have a couple of us to play some Killzone 2 with you and see how it goes.

We are always looking for good people to play with who are first fun above all things to play with and don't take things to serious but still really enjoy playing.

So who refereed you to the .RATT ???? and what did they say about us???
It was purple on the ps forums, and kramer too.

I'm hoping over to the PlayStation.com forum to check out the .RATT's thread.

PS: What you doing up so late??? I'm stuck at work till 7am.
I'm addicted to stumble... The first step is admiting I have a problem

STUMBLE ??? Stumbleupon for Firefox???
yeah

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 26
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 am

Hey man, I'll be sure to add you as a friend, and we can get some games in today, hopefully. (I'm dkramer)
avatar
Admin
General
General

Posts : 1751
Points : 2145
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 24
Location : Katy, TX

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by muskellounger on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 am

Hey there. I'll send you an invite tonight. I play most nights past 9ish eastern time zone. What's timezone are you in? Anytime you see me on, feel free to join. All I hear or see in your name is...Bilbo. I may have to call you "B". See ya in the warzone, and thanks for your interest.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by JDwan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 pm

muskellounger wrote:Hey there. I'll send you an invite tonight. I play most nights past 9ish eastern time zone. What's timezone are you in? Anytime you see me on, feel free to join. All I hear or see in your name is...Bilbo. I may have to call you "B". See ya in the warzone, and thanks for your interest.

^This.

Oh, I'll likely end up calling you Bilbo most of the time......just kidding.

Or am I? Suspect

Fun fact: Did you know that bibo is Latin for "I drink" from the verb bibere (to drink)? Razz
avatar
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Posts : 791
Points : 974
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by dewisri on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm

JDwan wrote:
muskellounger wrote:Hey there. I'll send you an invite tonight. I play most nights past 9ish eastern time zone. What's timezone are you in? Anytime you see me on, feel free to join. All I hear or see in your name is...Bilbo. I may have to call you "B". See ya in the warzone, and thanks for your interest.

^This.

Oh, I'll likely end up calling you Bilbo most of the time......just kidding.

Or am I? Suspect

Fun fact: Did you know that bibo is Latin for "I drink" from the verb bibere (to drink)? Razz

The Legendary I Drink.

you may have to retcon the story behind your name....
avatar
dewisri
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 326
Points : 386
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-10-17
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Bibo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 pm

I forget who it was that referred me actually haha, but that's actually something interesting I learned about my name haha. I live in arizona so my timezone is mountain, lemme convert the time so I know when to see you guys out there.

Bibo
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by JDwan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Bibo wrote:I forget who it was that referred me actually haha, but that's actually something interesting I learned about my name haha. I live in arizona so my timezone is mountain, lemme convert the time so I know when to see you guys out there.

I think it was tdknight (aka PintSizedPurple) that referred you. I too am on MTN time. It is a two hour time difference for most of the rodents in here.

Glad you learned something about your name. Very Happy
avatar
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Posts : 791
Points : 974
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Bibo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 am

I got disconnected, and sorry if I was doing horrible. I'm not used to team damage or that new map. Also I'll probably never get used to the spawn campers. But am I in?

Bibo
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by dewisri on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

Bibo wrote:I got disconnected, and sorry if I was doing horrible. I'm not used to team damage or that new map. Also I'll probably never get used to the spawn campers. But am I in?

don't worry about it, man.

i got disconnected and i was #2 (after kramer left) with over 200 pts!

and more importantly, the best thing about this clan is we only care about winning until we lose! Laughing
avatar
dewisri
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 326
Points : 386
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-10-17
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 am

hey, like dewy said, no problem.
that map is a pain with that many people...
I'd say you're in as long as you stick with us and play some games every now and again, dewy?
avatar
Admin
General
General

Posts : 1751
Points : 2145
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 24
Location : Katy, TX

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by dewisri on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 am

Sure, as long as he's down with the Mission Statement:

http://tinyurl.com/yhcwjbw

and the Rules of Operations:

http://tinyurl.com/yh8pwmj

I'm pasting what I consider to be the most important parts below, but please read the entirety of each of these two posts, Bibo.

Mission Statement for .RATT Clan

The most important thing is that the members of the .RATT Clan are fun to play with, are active playing together with other members in public and clan matches as well as taking part in tournaments and they participate the clan's forums. If they're not playing with other members, providing their input into the clan and what they what activities the clan does and other clan matters then it really doesn't matter if there in the clan or not. A player's statics and KDR are not valued as much as how the player brings to the clan far as their involvement in the clan and how sociable they are with other clan members. We are not saying they have to make it to all the matches, play daily or even post daily on the forums but they should be play more often than not and occasionally post the clan's forums throughout the week.

CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS

1) No Clan jumping. We don’t want players who jump clan to clan. We want members that are going to stick around. We feel it is both a privilege and honor to belong to the .RATT Clan and we are only able to build a stronger group of players with steady membership.
2) At all times rather it is on the Clan’s Forum, another public forum that which you are recognized as a .RATT Clan member or are using the Clan’s tag we expect of all Clan Members to behave as accordingly since not only are your actions a reflection upon you but clan as well. We are the .RATT Clan and we strive to be a cut above while havening fun.
A) Act Mature
B) Be Respectful to Others
C) No Flaming
D) No Spamming
avatar
dewisri
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 326
Points : 386
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-10-17
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by muskellounger on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Man, I've lost around 800 pts so far this week off disconnections. This guys got my vote.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by JDwan on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 pm

muskellounger wrote:Man, I've lost around 800 pts so far this week off disconnections. This guys got my vote.

You're just saying that because you're looking to form a Medic Triumvirate, aren't you? Suspect

Just kidding. From what I'm hearing sounds like Bibo would make a great addition to the sewers.
avatar
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Posts : 791
Points : 974
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by muskellounger on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

JDwan wrote:
muskellounger wrote:Man, I've lost around 800 pts so far this week off disconnections. This guys got my vote.

You're just saying that because you're looking to form a Medic Triumvirate, aren't you? Suspect

Just kidding. From what I'm hearing sounds like Bibo would make a great addition to the sewers.

Can't wait to unleash a RATT 3 medic team. Hope he plays alot.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Bibo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

I've been spending this week on getting everything unlocked for my classes so I'm good to go. Man I'm so glad they made the turrets and air support a lot better since when I was playing in March. I've been practicing in case you guys are up for a clan match.

Bibo
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Bibo wrote:I've been spending this week on getting everything unlocked for my classes so I'm good to go. Man I'm so glad they made the turrets and air support a lot better since when I was playing in March. I've been practicing in case you guys are up for a clan match.
awesome man... we're planning on having a tournament tomorrow and saturday, I believe
avatar
Admin
General
General

Posts : 1751
Points : 2145
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 24
Location : Katy, TX

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bibo's Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum