.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by 1BJD66 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 am

It's been awhile since we have added a new member to the clan. Keep your eyes and ears open if you know of any one that would be a "GOOD" fit to our clan.

REQUIREMENTS....
1 FUN
2 FUN
3 FUN
4 ACTIVE
5 ACTIVE
6 ACTIVE
7 HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYER

We have a very unique clan here...in that we all really enjoy each others company
and it's important that we remember why this clan was started.
avatar
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Posts : 991
Points : 1334
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : INDIANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Johnbegood on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 am

1BJD66 wrote:It's been awhile since we have added a new member to the clan. Keep your eyes and ears open if you know of any one that would be a "GOOD" fit to our clan.

REQUIREMENTS....
1 FUN
2 FUN
3 FUN
4 ACTIVE
5 ACTIVE
6 ACTIVE
7 HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYER

We have a very unique clan here...in that we all really enjoy each others company
and it's important that we remember why this clan was started.
I don't know about 7... How about knows how to play.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by 1BJD66 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

LOL...was trying to put the emphasis on being fun and active!! The highly skilled part would just be a bonus. Razz
avatar
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Posts : 991
Points : 1334
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : INDIANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

yup, new players would be nice.
we really need to amp up the tourneys... I know I can go go one at least once a week on monday, friday, saturday, or sunday.... how about one for this sunday? 6:30 EST or earlier?
avatar
Admin
General
General

Posts : 1751
Points : 2145
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 24
Location : Katy, TX

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by goregalore on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 pm

I would like to nominate my buddy: gatelessbarrier. He's fun to play with and he's on a lot...I mean A LOT and could most likely play in some matches. I got him into kz after a COD intervention I staged. He still plays COD some but with some buddies on kz all the time (which usually someone is) I'm sure he'll be on too. He's a beast with the revolver and a great team player. He is a good support guy and communicates well (you ask him to do something...cover, go here, protect etc, and he's up for the challenge). He has a gift when it comes to pissing the other team off by getting some pretty miraculous kills...via revolver mostly. Not elite in any way but a dedicated, fun to play with partner. Got mic and is on a lot. Let me know what you guys think....if we really are looking for new players.
avatar
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 310
Points : 392
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 34
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by 1BJD66 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm

goregalore wrote:I would like to nominate my buddy: gatelessbarrier. He's fun to play with and he's on a lot...I mean A LOT and could most likely play in some matches. I got him into kz after a COD intervention I staged. He still plays COD some but with some buddies on kz all the time (which usually someone is) I'm sure he'll be on too. He's a beast with the revolver and a great team player. He is a good support guy and communicates well (you ask him to do something...cover, go here, protect etc, and he's up for the challenge). He has a gift when it comes to pissing the other team off by getting some pretty miraculous kills...via revolver mostly. Not elite in any way but a dedicated, fun to play with partner. Got mic and is on a lot. Let me know what you guys think....if we really are looking for new players.

Hey Gore...have him join us when he can for some pub room action. Is he on Pacific Time like you?? If so hook up with JDwan, you and Muskellounger for some action. But yeah we are looking to add some guys.
avatar
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Posts : 991
Points : 1334
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : INDIANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by goregalore on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

1BJD66 wrote:
goregalore wrote:I would like to nominate my buddy: gatelessbarrier. He's fun to play with and he's on a lot...I mean A LOT and could most likely play in some matches. I got him into kz after a COD intervention I staged. He still plays COD some but with some buddies on kz all the time (which usually someone is) I'm sure he'll be on too. He's a beast with the revolver and a great team player. He is a good support guy and communicates well (you ask him to do something...cover, go here, protect etc, and he's up for the challenge). He has a gift when it comes to pissing the other team off by getting some pretty miraculous kills...via revolver mostly. Not elite in any way but a dedicated, fun to play with partner. Got mic and is on a lot. Let me know what you guys think....if we really are looking for new players.

Hey Gore...have him join us when he can for some pub room action. Is he on Pacific Time like you?? If so hook up with JDwan, you and Muskellounger for some action. But yeah we are looking to add some guys.

Yea, he's pac time. We'll probably be playing some random games together tonight if anyone's interested. I play from his account too when I'm chillin at his place...so it'd be nice to be able to hook up with you guys from his id when I'm over there....which is quite often. See ya'll in the warzone.
avatar
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 310
Points : 392
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 34
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 pm

hell, just send him an invite...you know it\'s good cumming from the g-spot!!!

BTW it was a blast killin with ya till 7 or 8 in the morning g-spot. I had a killzone/hangover haha


Last edited by muskellounger on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Johnbegood on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

muskellounger wrote:hell, just send him an invite...you know it's good cumming from the g-spot!!!
haha...yuck

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by goregalore on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Johnbegood wrote:
muskellounger wrote:hell, just send him an invite...you know it's good cumming from the g-spot!!!
haha...yuck

I didn't get that at first.....truly awesome!
avatar
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 310
Points : 392
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 34
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by goregalore on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

muskellounger wrote:hell, just send him an invite...you know it\'s good cumming from the g-spot!!!

BTW it was a blast killin with ya till 7 or 8 in the morning g-spot. I had a killzone/hangover haha

Yea, that was some good gaming. From what I remember we got handled most matches though. I blame every non-RATT member on our side.... as usual. You're a trooper muskel....I'm three hours earlier and I was zonking out.
avatar
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 310
Points : 392
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 34
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm

goregalore wrote:
muskellounger wrote:hell, just send him an invite...you know it\'s good cumming from the g-spot!!!

BTW it was a blast killin with ya till 7 or 8 in the morning g-spot. I had a killzone/hangover haha

Yea, that was some good gaming. From what I remember we got handled most matches though. I blame every non-RATT member on our side.... as usual. You're a trooper muskel....I'm three hours earlier and I was zonking out.

It's all kind of fuzzy for me too, I thought we won most of them. Hilarious.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Send me an invite. Or i kill you. ( iz serious fur realz)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Johnbegood on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 pm

cyberlink2 wrote:Send me an invite. Or i kill you. ( iz serious fur realz)
Really? I thought you already had a clan. I'm not an officer but I'm sure they'll invite you right after they read this post.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1389
Points : 1801
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Upper Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 am

BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by shystie1 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 am

muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.

Sounds good to me. If muskellounger says someone has his vote then they have my vote.
Oh wait I'm an officer so I can send out invites. lol

So
cyberlink2
&
gatelessbarrier
are the PSN ID's??

anyone else???
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 am

shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.

Sounds good to me. If muskellounger says someone has his vote then they have my vote.

Oh wait I'm an officer so I can send out invites. lol



So

cyberlink2

&

gatelessbarrier

are the PSN ID's??



anyone else???

yes, that is their ID. I got a coulple more that I'm trying to get in a game with BJD to check them out. I guess I could add them also, just wanted to check w/yous.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by shystie1 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 am

muskellounger wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.

Sounds good to me. If muskellounger says someone has his vote then they have my vote.

Oh wait I'm an officer so I can send out invites. lol



So

cyberlink2

&

gatelessbarrier

are the PSN ID's??



anyone else???


yes, that is their ID. I got a coulple more that I'm trying to get in a game with BJD to check them out. I guess I could add them also, just wanted to check w/yous.

OK. I'm at home till around 2 pm so I'll jump on K2 and try to send some invites in a bit.
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 am

cool thanks
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by 1BJD66 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

If you think they will "FIT" the chemistry of the clan....feel free to invite them.
avatar
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Posts : 991
Points : 1334
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : INDIANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by muskellounger on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am

1BJD66 wrote:If you think they will "FIT" the chemistry of the clan....feel free to invite them.

Not sure, I played two games with this guy last night and sent him a friend invite. He is very new to the game, but knows how to play it and has good communication. He plays all the time, we should try and game with him this week.
avatar
muskellounger
General
General

Posts : 1425
Points : 1661
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 42
Location : Auburn Hills, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by 1BJD66 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

muskellounger wrote:
1BJD66 wrote:If you think they will "FIT" the chemistry of the clan....feel free to invite them.

Not sure, I played two games with this guy last night and sent him a friend invite. He is very new to the game, but knows how to play it and has good communication. He plays all the time, we should try and game with him this week.

If he is on PT time ...I doubt I'll be able to play, due to the time difference.
avatar
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Posts : 991
Points : 1334
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : INDIANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by shystie1 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm

shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.

Sounds good to me. If muskellounger says someone has his vote then they have my vote.

Oh wait I'm an officer so I can send out invites. lol



So

cyberlink2

&

gatelessbarrier

are the PSN ID's??



anyone else???



yes, that is their ID. I got a coulple more that I'm trying to get in a game with BJD to check them out. I guess I could add them also, just wanted to check w/yous.

OK. I'm at home till around 2 pm so I'll jump on K2 and try to send some invites in a bit.

I sent them both invites just now. Anyone else???
avatar
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1283
Points : 1510
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2009-06-16
Location : Toledo, Ohio

View user profile http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by goregalore on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

shystie1 wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.

Sounds good to me. If muskellounger says someone has his vote then they have my vote.

Oh wait I'm an officer so I can send out invites. lol



So

cyberlink2

&

gatelessbarrier

are the PSN ID's??



anyone else???




yes, that is their ID. I got a coulple more that I'm trying to get in a game with BJD to check them out. I guess I could add them also, just wanted to check w/yous.

OK. I'm at home till around 2 pm so I'll jump on K2 and try to send some invites in a bit.

I sent them both invites just now. Anyone else???

Cool, thanks for adding my homie. I just sold him a laptop so I'll let him know about the forums and kz.com. Hope you guys get to play with him...and feel free to boss him around a bit. He likes helping out with obj's and using his classes for their intended purposes. He'll be around for MW2 and most likely MAG as well.
avatar
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 310
Points : 392
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 34
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

muskellounger wrote:BJD,
We should send invites to both of them. I played with G's friend last night and he has my vote, and so does cyber.
send invites if you want, I'm good with it
avatar
Admin
General
General

Posts : 1751
Points : 2145
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 24
Location : Katy, TX

View user profile http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum